The Montenegrin Ministry of Finance has extended the time for public input on the new “Law of the Games of Chances” until 12 September.
The Ministry invites all interested parties to participate in the decision making process. Interested parties can review the draft law online and submit input to the Ministry of Finance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ministry is requesting public input in defining the specific wording of the law to best regulate this type of business.
- Express and instant lottery
- TV tombola and tombola organized in premises
- Sport spools
- Similar games based on lotto and toto
- Video lottery
- Other similar games of chance based on drawings
- Special games of chance
- Games organized in casinos
- Games organized in betting places
- Games played on slot machines
The draft law is already 34 pages and goes into great detail regarding proposed regulations on each time of game and upon the businesses and business processes supporting the allowed games.