The Balkans Infrastructure and Construction Summit is an exclusive senior level meeting that will bring together level government and business leaders to discuss the latest plans and projects in the infrastructure and construction sectors within the western Balkans, discussing specific projects, techniques to modernize, the needs and opportunities available for companies looking to invest, and partnership opportunities. The summit is being organized by International Research Networks and will be held in Vienna, Austria on 29 and 30 May.
The planned agenda covers major aspects of the Balkans infrastructure and construction developments bringing together both the public and private sectors over the two days, building business relationships and discussing the ways to put forth plans and implementing project opportunities.
- Railway development
- Electricity production targets
- Water treatment systems
- Construction projects
- Urban Planning
- Local Authority targets
- Banking sector modernization
- PPP projects
- Regulations for foreign investors
Ambassador Dr. Johannes Kyrle, the Secretary-General of the Austrian Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs, will be giving the keynote speech. Other speakers at the BIC Summit will include:
- Damir Hadžić, Minister of Communications and Transport, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Kujtim Hashorva, Ministry of Public Works and Transport, Albania
- Mile Janakieski, Minister of Transport and Communications, Republic of Macedonia
- Andreas Beikos , Head Representative Office Western Balkans Serbia, EIB
- Christos Gofas, Team Leader Infrastructure & International Financing Institutions DG Enlargement, European Commission
- Andy Carter, Specialist Advisor, EPEC (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- Visar Fida, CEO, Agency for Foreign Investments and Export Promotion of the Republic of Macedonia
For more information or to register, contact Ben Hillary of International Research Networks at +44 207 111 1615 or via email at email@example.com.